This is a term I learned from a dear friend and I think it explains my personality nicely (and sounds much better than scatterbrained or indecisive). I have a lot of interests, but not a ton of time. So I dabble.
Here in a non-exhaustive list of my interests. Details will come later.
- I am somewhat green. We are part of a CSA, we reduce, reuse and recycle whenever we can and I am always interested in learning more about natural living.
- I love to buy second hand. Garage sales, thrifting, you name it.
- I hate to pay full price for anything. It really bugs me and I rarely do it.
- I love to scrapbook. I am not terribly original. I scraplift alot, but I so enjoy it anyway.
- I also make cards. This is a nautral progression out of my scrapbooking.
- I LOVE coffee but find it hard to finish an entire cup. I reheat alot.
- I love all manner of ethnic foods and cook much of it at home. Favorite are Thai and Indian.
- I love to cook. My husband loves to eat. It's a good match.
- I do not like to bake. It's too precise. With cooking I can wing it...with baking, not so much.
- I am teaching myself how to sew. So far I've made a handful of super-cute bags and some coasters. I'm by no means prolific, but I am learning and I love it!
- The most important thing about me: I am a follower of Jesus Christ. Redeemed by His grace and grateful for it!