"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world , and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:6-10

Monday, February 12, 2018

Beef Stew

My favorite Christmas gift this year (other than the acting lessons my husband bought me) is the Instant Pot my brother and his wife gave me.  I haven't spent a ton of time experimenting with it yet,  but what I have made in it has (mostly) turned out really well. 

I decided to make beef stew this week,  so I went to Pinterest (where else?) to find an Instant Pot recipe to try.  I decided on this one:

                          Instant Pot Beef Stew

I'm not going to lie.  It wasn't quick to make... there was quite a bit of chopping and the searing of the stew meat took a fair amount of time... but the results?

Incredible.  So,  so flavorful and the meat was very tender.

You must try this recipe.

You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment